|Within the BIS Finance we are looking for a business information analyst within the finance platform maintenance department you stand at the basis of optimization and changes to our financial
ERP system which you can help shape. For this you work closely with the Finance department of both Aegon Nederland NV and Aegon Group NV.
You are part of a dynamic and enthusiastic team consisting of functional application managers and developers.
The primary purpose of the function is:
• You have a completed university or higher professional education.
• You have experience in the financial industry.
• You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
• You have knowledge of and experience with major financial ERP systems (PeopleSoft, SAP).
• You have knowledge of end to end processes; Source to Pay and Record to Report
• You are customer oriented
• You have proven yourself as a (solid) discussion partner for the business.
• You have skills in giving advice about feasibility and cost / benefit analyzes to the internal organization;
• You are analytically strong, customer-oriented, creative and have excellent problem-solving skills.
• You are bursting with ambition and you want to contribute to the transformation of our company into a leading, customer-oriented organization in financial services.
• You have excellent communication skills and are a good listener.
• You have thorough craftsmanship, healthy decisiveness and you can think beyond boundaries.
Employment: Full Time
Location: The Hague